Join the Team!infiniRel is a clean-tech start-up that relocated from Texas to Silicon Valley to build a strong team of power experts and cleantech enthusiast across three core domains to design, build and market its GyroVerter platform technology. The founders come from Texas Instruments and Sundstrand, with a strong entrepreneurial advisory board, including Dr. Silviu Darie, the father of Power Flow Modeling. We are privately held and self-funded, winning a Cleantech Open finalist award in 2010. If you are a start-up experienced entrepreneur, have worked on a least three energy related projects, are solutions-oriented, and are poised to break new ground, then please reach out to us.
We are now looking for the following core members of our team to grow into a leadership position, unless you have already earned your stripes. You will carry through the GyroVerter prototoying phase with the opportunity, responsibility, and authority to make key component and architectural decisions for our GyroVerter energy storage platform. If you have the experience to refine and build our Minimum Viable Product, we have key relationships in place in India and Germany as primary markets for our disruptive technology. In order to accelerate the execution of the plan, we have the following opportunities for proven start-up entrepreneurs that are determined to shape the energy storage landscape with aircraft-inspired power solution:
Brought 5+ projects to production, including:
- PV solar inverter functionality and design, MPPT implementation, or inductive load/coil driver design,
- design experience with IGBTs, HEMT, SiC or GaN power devices and gate drivers, their trade-offs,
- familiar with thermal modeling and design, using tools such as FloTherm or AnSys IcePak,
- DSP and ARM micro controller familiarity, digital power design, control systems design
- familiar with design rules for up to 1,000V and up to 100A
- experience with PSPICE, PCB schematic capture/editor and layout tools such as OrCAD
- start-up company experience required,
- familiarity with communications standards and interfaces such as IEC61850/GOOSE, MODBUS, TCP/IP and DNP3,
- familiarity with standards such as UL1741, UL1547, UL1778, IEC61508, IEC62109-2, IEC62477-1, IEC62040, and EN50438,
- awareness of NEC70 code and California Rule 21 for production qualification and testing.
- C-expert, brought 10+ projects to production
- demonstrated ability to lead remote programming teams,
- bonus if worked with teams from Eastern Europe (i.e. Ukraine),
- thorough DSP, ARM processor knowledge
- Digital Power and control loop design: i.e. converters, motor control, DC/DC, rectifiers, inverters,
- Firmware-over-the-Air (FOTA),
- applied real-time control system theory,
- software integrity testing,
- indepth knowledge about hardware abstraction layers (HAL), EtherNet communications, IP stacks,
- Authentication and security processes,
- familiarity with IEC61850/GOOSE, IEC62109-2, MODBUS, DNP3 communication standards
- familiarity with UL1998, EC/EN 61508 SIL 3 and 50128 SWSIL 4, ASIL/4D: industrial or automotive safety, Functional Safety
- preferred: IoT (internet-of-things) and machine-to-machine (M2M), REST interface knowledge,
- Texas Instruments' DSPbios, Greenhills Integrity, or similar RTOS familiarity.
- hands-on enthusiast for rapid prototyping with skills to produce G-code to operate tools,
- versed in MathCad and CAD CAM tools such AutoCAD, FreeCAD, VCarve Pro or Cut3D,
- skilled operator of CNC mill and lathe,
- knowledge about high-speed rotating machinery, such as turbines or high-speed electrical motors,
- knowledge about vibration analysis and balancing.
Please enter your contact information below and e-mail your resume/CV and cover letter to: